IGNORED

MacBook Pro M1 Continues To Surprise Me

"...decided to try..."?!?

How could you resist for so long?!? ha ha ha

I am not in the computer audiophile world at all but I would've wanted to scratch that M1 itch right away. I got an M1 for work and immediately revisited my software/server/networking assumptions and settings, looking for improvement. lol

Thanks for sharing your observations!

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.

2 hours ago, feelingears said:

"...decided to try..."?!?

How could you resist for so long?!? ha ha ha

I am not in the computer audiophile world at all but I would've wanted to scratch that M1 itch right away. I got an M1 for work and immediately revisited my software/server/networking assumptions and settings, looking for improvement. lol

Thanks for sharing your observations!

Ha! 

I tested it with HQPlayer right when she got it, but for some reason I held off testing this stuff until now :~)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png