IGNORED

Streamers - Auralic Aries G2.1 or Aurender N10

Zdravím vás pánové. Po letech budování DIY PC streameru mě omrzelo hlavně SW řešení a jeho podpora/nepodpora. Rozhodl jsem se pořídit si firemní streamer, do finálního výběru se dostaly 2 - Auralic Aries G2.1 (už jsem měl možnost si ho poslechnout v sestavě) a Aurender N10 (nemohl jsem si ho nikde půjčit). Roon nepoužívám, můj DAC je R2R Rockna Wavedream (thru USB). Ocenil bych jakoukoliv zkušenost s těmito dvěma streamery, ideálně od někoho, kdo měl možnost je reálně porovnat. Děkuji předem.

9 hours ago, PavelDosko said:

Zdravím vás pánové. Po letech budování DIY PC streameru mě omrzelo hlavně SW řešení a jeho podpora/nepodpora. Rozhodl jsem se pořídit si firemní streamer, do finálního výběru se dostaly 2 - Auralic Aries G2.1 (už jsem měl možnost si ho poslechnout v sestavě) a Aurender N10 (nemohl jsem si ho nikde půjčit). Roon nepoužívám, můj DAC je R2R Rockna Wavedream (thru USB). Ocenil bych jakoukoliv zkušenost s těmito dvěma streamery, ideálně od někoho, kdo měl možnost je reálně porovnat. Děkuji předem.

"Hello gentlemen. After years of building a DIY PC streamer, I mainly got tired of the SW solution and its support/non-support. I decided to buy a company streamer, 2 made it to the final selection - Auralic Aries G2.1 (I already had the opportunity to listen to it in the lineup) and Aurender N10 (I couldn't rent it anywhere). I don't use Roon, my DAC is R2R Rockna Wavedream (thru USB). I would appreciate any experience with these two streamers, ideally from someone who has had a chance to realistically compare them. Thanks in advance."

>>>You can put your native text into Google translate and post then the english text.

Matt

"I want to know why the musicians are on stage, not where". (John Farlowe)

I would at least consider also the upcoming (this autumn) Innuos Pulsar streamer which looks promising and seems to be in the same price range as the others mentioned.

Please note that the Aurender N10 is discontinued.

Thx

Matt

@PavelDosko Auralic Aries G2.1 and Aurender N10 are quite different beasts: the former is a “pure” streamer while the latter is a more a music server (ie it has internal drives where you must store your music, 4/8TB).

You could put in your candidates shortlist, in addition to the Innuos Pulsar, the Lumïn U2 Mini or U1 (maybe in few months the new U2 will be announced).

Lumïn U2 Mini, while in a lower price range which is not a bad thing at all, is receiving very good reviews.

Aurender is IMO a quite closed world, while Auralic, Lumïn and Innuos seem more versatile. Lumïn streamers are very well integrated with MinimStreamer with which they can give their best in terms of library management.

Stefano

My audio system

45 minutes ago, stefano_mbp said:

maybe in few months the new U2 will be announced

Both Innuos Pulsar and upcoming Lumin U2 seem to get excellent power supplies which is a weak point of Aries G2.1 in comparison.

Matt

2 minutes ago, robi20064 said:

Actually you can add an internal SSD to the Aries and it will become also a music server.

IIRC, there seem to be reports that it sounds better without the internal SSD.

Matt

• 8 months later...