IGNORED

Article: World's First Atmos Music Downloads

8 minutes ago, bbosler said:

What is the down side for 2L if they make it available to download? They obviously have the files if they are available on disc. They could even charge a few extra Euros for making it available.

Is it just that he is unaware that some people can play these downloads?

My guess is that while Morten has been busy making music, he didn't realize we could play these files :~) 

Hopefully more people will encourage 2L to release TrueHD.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Just now, mlknez1 said:

You said that jriver was not capable of playing TruHD Atmos.  You also said that there are not any players except for the one that you mentioned that can play Atmos files.

Huh?

There are zero players for Mac and Windows capable of decoding Atmos, other than the Dolby Reference Player. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

On 4/30/2022 at 4:32 PM, jrobbins50 said:

Ok, it looks like a software plugin does exist for Auro-3D. https://buy.auro-3d.com  JCR 

OK, I have this album in Auro-3D 5.1+4. Now I'm going to figure out what's needed to decode it on q computer. sending it to an external processor should work as well. 

https://spiritofturtle.com/collections/auro-3d-9-1-immersive-audio/products/bach-goldberg-variations-string-trio-download?variant=42718761386154

Schermafbeelding_2021-12-09_om_10.22.31_480x480.png.webp

HQ3D_kader_81aad906-8553-4db0-9cf4-782527a1affd_480x480.jpg.webp

4 minutes ago, Me2 said:

Thank you, I did the same installation of the software but did not get the license so I did not get any further. I may have the opportunity to visit Galaxy Studio in September and meet Wilfried van Baelen in person. Let's see, if there is no solution for the decoder until then I will ask him about it.

It would be fantastic if we could get a consumer decoder.