IGNORED

Afterdark Master Clock for Uptone EtherRegen

1 hour ago, TRIODE4 said:

That is the one I have, loose fit into the clock,  maybe it is the female connector? Also, as I asked before is my warranty valid?

Hi! Bryan,

This is the same male DC connectors, please contact us with email:  [email protected] to contact our customer services for repair. The warranty is certainly valid for your purchased from secondary market. 

Thanks and have a nice weekend. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark.

Amp: Goldmund 27+ EVO Preamp, Goldmund 29M Power Amp, Goldmund AC-Curator

DAC: CH Precision C1.1 Digital Convertor,  Studer D19 DAC, Wadia 2000 DAC

Digital: Mutec MC3-USB,  AfterDark. Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Giesemann EVA 

Playback: Goldmund PH3 Phono Amp, Linn LP12, Studer A807 VU MKII Open Reel

Network Switch:  AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX BUFFALO BS-GS2016 CASCADE X GIESEMANN OCXO BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION x Farad Super3 LPS

Dealer: UpTone Audio, Gustard, Farad Power Supply, Cybershaft, Thixar, DELA

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2021 at 8:41 PM, Mjw21a said:

I know what you mean. Got a rather expensive Musician Aquarius R2R DAC recently. Out of the box it sounded defective it was so bad, but after 2.5 weeks continuous use it’s become the best sounding DAC I’ve ever used.  ;)

We used to sell Denafrips R2R DAC few years ago. When we open the cover, the R2R inside is array of capacitor. So, it would takes relative long time to burn in. Afterwards, It will become smoother time to time. The mid-range is very nice and natural. 

Digital: Mutec MC3-USB,  AfterDark. Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Giesemann EVA 

Network Switch:  AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX BUFFALO BS-GS2016 CASCADE X GIESEMANN OCXO BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION x Farad Super3 LPS

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! 

Happy New Year 2022. 

We want to share the very first positive feedback in this year. This is the comments from a Emperor Signature SE customer, connecting to the EtherREGEN at the very first moment. It is a night and day differences. 

Have a nice weekend and enjoy music with Giesemann Clock.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

965300219_EmperorSignatureSE.thumb.jpeg.16158191d728fb86941cea3f0dad9020.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

We have some audiophile reviews of different BNC Cable, it is worth to compare. 

• AfterDark. changed the title to Afterdark Master Clock for Uptone EtherRegen
  • 1 month later...

Hi! 

We have received some positive feedback with cutomer using the Queen Square Wave SE edition for EtherREGEN.

160762110_GiesemannOCXOClock-Queen.thumb.png.12b68208519c6cb619806cdbaf37c70d.png

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Hi! Mike,

Thanks for your message. 

The AfterDark. Giesemann clock is fine to position anywhere which is aways from vibiration. So, it will be fine to place in side the shalf, with LPS at the top. We have one customer share the positive feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

1402212873_thumbnail_Screenshot2022-03-08Queen.thumb.png.7eecf2764e7d22a154e1d22c149d0d8e.png

Hi! 

We have some positive feedback for Emperor Signature SE customer. Huge increase in sound quality. 

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

476244889_PositiveFeedbackforEmperorSignatureSEOCXOclock.thumb.png.e1cad7841ba325abce64f429af90f7ce.png

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mikeg said:

Adrian,

Is it easy to change the voltage from 5V to 12V on the AfterDark lps (smaller unit)?  What is the function of the potentiometer on the back of the unit?

Hi! Mikeg,

Thanks for your message. The potentiometer on the back of the unit of LPS is fune tune adjustment on at range of 0.1V - 0.3V DC.  We used this potentiometer at factory to preset and fune tune to optimal measurement.  So, we do not suggest customer to make changes.

For 5V to 12V, it is not possible. We are happy to provide the 10% discount code for returning customers. 

10% Discount Code:  LPS

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

CARBONNCF_53873c88-36e3-46b3-b9e1-1c5dbd2f8b7a_2048x.thumb.webp.b18bb66ec8902366878d28d0e97fec7e.webp

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Mjw21a said:

@AfterDark.Hi Adrian, I'm currently replacing my Gustard U18 with a Soundaware D300REF which does not use a 10MHz clock though rather 22.5792Mhz or 24.576Mhz clocks. Due to this I'll need to source another clock soon to replace my Emperor Double Crown and naturally I thought I'd see if you're able to provide a clock to suit? This would have the added benefit of allowing me to continue use of my Farad Super3 LPS with level 2 copper umbilically. I've not been able to verify whether the DE300REF uses a 50 or 75ohm input at this stage though I'm rather hoping you've experience with it?

Cheers

Matt

Hi! Matt,

Thanks for your message and questions.  

We can made to order one with the specific 22.5792Mhz or 24.576Mhz frequency with Giesemann Trifecta:

https://www.adark.co/collections/project-giesemann-ocxo/products/afterdark-project-clayx-giesemann-word-clock-x-10m-master-clock-for-dcs-system?variant=39303068385398

The recommended setting will be: 

Output 1: 22.5792Mhz

Output 2: 24.576Mhz

Output 3: 10M 

The Soundaware D300REF is on 50ohms, and will work plug and play with Trifecta. 

Trifecta is build in LPS, which is designed to work optimal for OCXO. 

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

6 hours ago, Mjw21a said:

Thanks for your response Adrian. Unfortunately that’s many times my budget. I may need to consider the (no doubt inferior) Musical Paradise Rubidium Clock instead. Thanks for your time  :)

Hi! Matt,

For best performance, you may consider Mutec MC3-USB, which can generate and output the  22.5792Mhz or 24.576Mhz frequency , so you can make use the Emperor Double Crown Master Clock. 

Thanks and have a nice evening.

Best Regards.

Adrian

AfterDark.

image.thumb.png.2cb4ba4cddaee1ebfcfcad236324bfde.png

image.png.eb199530b00221a7aae0e2304107578d.png

• 8 months later...

Hi! All,

We are delighted to receive a positive feedback from EtherREGEN customer with Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock - Empeor Double Crown powered with Farad Super3 LPS at 12V. 

Have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

image.thumb.jpeg.33c1047e81c5da6d3c4a42b7f7ab0881.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e4726d633ef80d5a9d2347196f477623.jpeg

• 1 year later...

We just find a very postive feedback from the community of roonlabs. Very happy to share the happyiness for all Audiophiles.

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/etherregen-with-an-afterdark-ocxo-clock-wow/161630

Puchase link for Giesemann Clock - Queen - Square Wave EtherREGEN SE edition.

image.thumb.png.3712d27b93d8dac19031cdda7a3ed654.png