The only digital cable I've used for audio is USB (the FTA Callisto is excellent!) but now I also need a BNC cable.  Could someone point me in the right direction there?  Am I supposed to keep the length above a certain minimum for those?

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.

21 minutes ago, feelingears said:

New Retail Price- 1m $595.00, 1.5m $695.00, 2.0m $795.00. The Silnote Audio engineers and the mad scientist have been at it again designing the all new Morpheus Reference Classic 75 ohm BNC Digital. Keeping with most of the original build qualities of the famous Morpheus Reference (the cable that outperformed others costing more than 10 times it's modest retail price) we have improved the overall performance with the new Morpheus Reference Classic. Featuring a special blend of solid core Ultra Pure conductors of Gold, Silver, and Copper. Air and teflon are used as a dielectric. Improved frequency extension in the bass, mids, and treble with a transparent, detailed, airy, and palpable sound quality. The midrange is holographic, natural, and simply beautiful. Proudly Handcrafted in the USA.

George and Speedskater would love their subjective claim . NOT ! :D

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

5 hours ago, sandyk said:

George and Speedskater would love their subjective claim . NOT ! :D

Please don't poke the bears! And BTW at those prices, a huge value. They keep it together from top to bottom (which many cables do not, IME).

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.