36 minutes ago, Superdad said:

On the Roon forum too? O.o

Do you have a link? Though I am done and have said enough, I can at least paste my factual rebuttal there once. Maybe the Roon mods took the thread down because searching there does not turn it up.

So far he has repeated all his same posts at:

What’s Best Forum

Audiogon

Audio Asylum

xTremePlace

PS Audio Community (now removed)

Roon Community

I am sure there are other places around the web. Everyone can feel free to point them out to me. Thanks.

I meant the Roon Community and I just looked and can't find it anymore so they must have taken it down.

38 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I think allowing this discussion has shown people what they need to know. 

I see both sides but at this point I still think this should end. The greater danger now in my opinion is that more of this will be forthcoming if those who wish to pursue these types of agenda believe that this is a place that they can do it with impunity. The damage to this site's reputation could be considerable.

28 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I disagree. Allowing people to show their colors and readers to flesh out agendas, followed by numerous positive experiences, really shows something usable. Removing posts only adds to an aura of cover up. 

It’s like when the UN allowed Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to speak and deny the Holocaust. My mother in law hated it. I loved it. It showed how foolish he was to the whole world. 

I am not suggesting deleting the thread, just locking it. As I said, I see both points of view as options but of course the choice is yours to make. Thanks for listening.