IGNORED

Mains Power Cord Recommendations For Zenith SE and/or Satement.

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Grown men are allowed to piss in the punch bowl. However, I wouldn't let it happen at my party and I'm sure the people already enjoying themselves at the party wouldn't like it. 

When participants of a conversation clearly don't want to hear someone tell them they are crazy audiophools, I'm all for not letting it happen. 

I don't understand why people are on a crusade to save others. 

Its not a crusade to save others, some people make claims often bizarre claims others disagree, so its OK to propagate audiophile myths without any questioning...

Instead of all crying about saving someone, come back with some technical references to back the myths up... that's what the more objective audiophiles do, look for a mechanism and also don't accept their hearing as some infallible and like to check all angles...

And if you are not a true believer in the faith you are a heretic who's viewpoint is to be disregarded... Sorry but this hobby is getting more and more like a religion every day, with its own messiahs, myths and beliefs, with seemingly science and physics as the work of heretics... 

2 hours ago, 4est said:

And I do not understand why you would even  care one way or another. You appear to have your mind made up about this, how about you be a big boy and let others discover for themselves too.

I asked a direct question, so obviously I care, as to your reply, look what your accusing others off, yet you tell me to be a big boy....... Sad.

The reason why I asked is because its a HOBBY FORUM, I don't find any replies threatening and no one else should...