IGNORED

Article: Qobuz Tugs on Superman's Cape, Makes Bold Move With Industry's Best Pricing

3 minutes ago, rickca said:

I can't figure out how to sign up for Studio Premier.  I currently have an annual subscription to HiFi for $200 that expires in March 2020.

How do I switch to Studio Premier for $150 per annum (less a discount equal to the remaining value of my current Hifi subscription)?

Is this a response to Amazon or is there another service like Qobuz about to launch?

Did you read this - https://try.qobuz.com/faq-studio-premier/

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

5 minutes ago, Forehaven said:

I'm giving Qobuz a try here guys.  I created an acct, and can log in on the website.  But I can't log into Roon/Qobuz, nor the webplayer using the same log in info.  Any ideas?

User error 😁

Not sure Chris. Try your username or your email as your username. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

5 minutes ago, Forehaven said:

LOL  First thought too Chris.  I've tried everything.  I can log onto the Qobuz webpage perfectly, but not on webplayer nor Roon.  I guess I'll shoot QB an email.

Thanks bud!

Chris

Happy to see you signed up. It’s truly a music lovers dream. 

Hope it gets sorted soon. 

8 hours ago, Masterstroke said:

According to todays What Hi-Fi this offer is available to UK users, but no mention of the rest of the EU

Studio Premier will only be .textClipping 5.54 kB · 35 downloads

I saw no mention of territory in that article. In fact it quoted the US managing director. 

29 minutes ago, adam2434 said:

Chromecast Audio - the native Qobuz app can be used to cast up to 24/96 FLAC to a CCA.

• For 24/192 FLAC from Qobuz, does the CCA of Qobuz server downsample to 24/96 FLAC?

CCA can’t resample data above its max rate. Qobuz or the app does the adjustment of either resampling or sending the appropriate sample rate from the cloud. 

29 minutes ago, adam2434 said:

Sonos - not sure on the details.  I believe you can use a Qobuz app within the Sonos app, but not sure if you can use the native Qobuz app with the Connect feature.  

• Does anyone know if the native Qobuz app works with Sonos?
  • Of course, the max resolution on Sonos is 16/44.1.

I’m unable to stream to a Sonos with the native Qobuz app. 

Integrating with Roon solves the issue though. 

• 2 weeks later...