IGNORED

Fight Club

How about a duel option in case of impossibility of coming to an agreement.? 

The oponents might use the subject of their argument e.g. cables as weapons (I'm absolutely not saying this because I use thick ones 9_9), that is if it (the subject) wasn't an abstract one.

I believe e.g. analogue vs digital duel (weapons being gramophones and LPs vs CDs, hard drives or servers) might also look interesting.. 

5 minutes ago, mansr said:
6 minutes ago, RickyV said:

Darn it, cooking and audio forums do not go well together. It’s burned again

Burned in

Burned in should taste better. 

13 minutes ago, mansr said:

Couldn't remember in which movie I saw it, thanks.

One thing is certain - analogue can't beat zombies, one needs more traditional weapons :D

@RickyV I also consider the best jokes the ones I laugh myself at most ;)

59 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Nobody is to take this thread too seriously. 

You're joking of course..

51 minutes ago, RickyV said:

Chris does your mama look like a computer

I guess the next question should be - and your dad like an audiophile.. 9_9

18 minutes ago, RickyV said:

We have no obstacles here we are basically living in a enormous hole beneath sea level and our biggest mountain is 100 high.

300m, I checked it some time ago, anyway I'm still amazed when some ask why I sold my mountain bike before settling in the Netherlands which IMO is like asking someone why he sold his sea boat before settling in Hungary..

26 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

No need to apologize. We all have obstacles we need to overcome.

This is a political comment, isn't it.?

I think this thread has the least amount of nonsense on entire AS..

I really regret I have to go to bed early today..

Anyway I'm sure web-archeologists who will discover this thread in 1000 years will say - what an interesting record of a collective creative effort on this hopelessly boring forum x-D (will they next play another MQA file through IEM implants in their green ears.? 9_9)

10 minutes ago, RickyV said:

We are having too many dead mama’s here maybe your daddy can tug you in instead.

if your daddy isn’t there too ask your wife.

Can we talk about somebody else's family matters? I'm starting to be afraid that soon you will ask for $200 for a therapy session..

6 minutes ago, botrytis said:

His wife is too busy tucking in her boyfriend.....

She has menopause.. (kidding or not, huh.?) :D

21 hours ago, botrytis said:

She can still have a boyfriend, a lover, and a husband (although she probably thinks he is useless - isn't that how all women think of their husbands?).

We all have different life experiences but IMO they always say something about us. 

Throughout my entire life I've preferred relationships with girlfriends to relationships with (my own or others) wives.

21 hours ago, RickyV said:

😱😱 new and fresh haring is delicious, i’ll eat it almost every day when it’s new.

I agree, the second hand ones are disgusting, especially if the previous owner had good teeth ;)

18 hours ago, christopher3393 said:

God is near...................................................................................................................................................................German song must accord with this.

Amen! Sound Khachaturianish but it's a German song 9_9