IGNORED

The ultimate Power Supply Units for music servers (and other devices for cleaner power source)

10 minutes ago, Superdad said:

As for what is in the box not mattering:  Well I think it does.  Ask the fellow who paid $8K for a TLS One server and received it 8 months later with things rattling around inside. :/

Last I remember he was happy with the sound.  If I remember correctly, the quality problems were being addressed to his satisfaction, at least at that point in time.  I am not condoning this type of service.  In fact, I was publicly very critical of it. 

Regardless, as others have already stated, the TLS Reference 1 power supply has very good sound quality.  The relevant information is out in the open, and people are free to make their own choices as they see fit.

48 minutes ago, charlesphoto said:

HELP!

Trying to decide on a new power supply for my microRendu 1.4 currently being powered by an LPS-1 with an Lt3045 board afterward. Narrowed it down to the new Sonore UltraSupply (alas no feedback yet), the Ultracap 1.2, or a JS-2 (esp if I can find a deal like the used one on offer yesterday!)

Or  I have my eye on a used Sonore Signature Series Power Supply with an UltraRendu bundle, which would place that PS at about the same price as the Ultra or LPS 1.2 though I'd also have to buy the UltraRendu (albeit at a good price) and sell off the mR 1.4 for a loss. 

Can anyone compare the Signature PS with the LPS-1,  LPS-1.2 or new Ultra? Or others?  Anything else I should consider in the $3-600 range?

The Farad3 with a Pink Faun level 2 DC cable is an excellent choice at the upper end of your price range.