The Computer Audiophile

Article: Radiohead Gets Hacked, Sells 18 Hour Archive For £18

Rate this topic

Thank you Chris. Bought the flac version.  Looking forward to hearing this stuff.

Digital chain: Synology DS1815+ -> Linear Solution OCXO switch-> Custom 2016 Server (sCLK-EX modified motherboard, Mutec REF 10)-> AL NUC NA->  Holo Spring L3 -> Audio Research LS28-> Benchmark AHB2 -> Paradigm Persona 9H, JL Fathom sub

Power: Paul Hynes SR7, Uptone LPS-1.2, sPS-500, Topaz 91001-31 Isolation Transformer

Analog chain: VPI Prime with Ortofon Quintet Black cart -> Simaudio Neo 310LP-> Audio Research LS28-> Benchmark AHB2 -> Paradigm Persona 9H

I'm rather enjoying 13:48 to 26:00 of MD113 this morning.  More strange electronica that seams to have little to do with Radiohead or OK Computer.🙂

It's a shame this thread doesn't have more followers, I seam to be documenting this to myself at the moment....🙁

Windows 10 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, SOtM sMS-200Ultra, tX-USBultra, sPS-500, SOtM modified switch, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.

Yes, I agree that the electronica of that section is very cool and does not portend anything in their future...even from Thom's own catalog.  I gotta spend more time in these.  Thanks for the reminder (no pun intended).  :)

On 6/11/2019 at 11:17 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

I can see slimy record labels using this as a marketing tactic in the future. Claiming a “hack” to generate buzz followed by a special release. 

Maybe I’m a bit cynical. 

I assumed this hack was a marketing tactic. I'm certainly a byte cynical.

Musica Pristina A Cappella III (R&D model) > i2s > Musica Pristina Virtuoso DAC > Quad II Eighty > Quad ESL 2905 > Happy Ears