IGNORED

Paul Hynes SR7 and SR4 Build Calendar Thread

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Abyss Man said:

Hi Guys,

I'm going to put in an order for the SR4T 12V, will I have to wait just as long? Thank you. Please stay safe and God bless.

I think if you order now it should be ready for delivery sometime in May, that is assuming Stephen can stay on top of things.  He is taking things forward on his own at the moment.

Zenith SE > USPCB (5v off) > tX-USBultra 9V (SR4) > Sablon Reserva Elite USB > M Scaler > WAVE Stream bnc > DAVE > Prion4/Lazuli Reference > Utopia/LCD-4/HE1000se

• 3 months later...

Notwithstanding the title of this thread, why has there been so little discussion of the SR5/SR5T?  Unlike the SR4, it has an audio-grade transformer, it provides more current, and is significantly less expensive and smaller than the SR7.

Zenith SE > USPCB (5v off) > tX-USBultra 9V (SR4) > Sablon Reserva Elite USB > M Scaler > WAVE Stream bnc > DAVE > Prion4/Lazuli Reference > Utopia/LCD-4/HE1000se

• 11 months later...
On 6/20/2021 at 2:22 PM, bazzvid said:

if you cant compete making off the shelf Psu then offer a kit version !!! this isn't rocket science, all you have to do is supply the ready made main board and do a deal with Canterbury windings.

Terry at Canterbury Windings is now semi-retired and has drastically scaled down production - see bottom of page at this link http://www.canterburywindings.co.uk