IGNORED

Euphony OS w/Stylus player setup and issues thread

5 hours ago, Dev said:

Anybody makes similar higher amperage rails that gets close ?

Farad says on their website

A 12A (15-50F capacity) version is currently on the test bank.

I asked Mattijs when this would be available.  His answer

The 12A is still in design, I think it will be available for the end of this year.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

@TheAttorney for now your H10 questions are moot since the H10 is currently an OEM only part.

From https://www.anandtech.com/show/14249/the-intel-optane-memory-h10-review-two-ssds-in-one

Initially, the Optane Memory H10 will be an OEM-only part, available to consumers only pre-installed in new systems—primarily notebooks. Intel is considering bringing the H10 to retail both as a standalone product and as part of a NUC kit, but they have not committed to plans for either. Their motherboard partners have been laying the groundwork for H10 support for almost a year, and many desktop 300-series motherboards already support the H10 with the latest publicly available firmware.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

19 hours ago, TheAttorney said:

Yes, and as far as I can tell from email correspondence with SimplyNUC, I could have the H10 pre-installed in a Porcoolpine.

I didn't realize that SimplyNUC can include an H10 in a custom build.  My apologies, then, for dismissing your questions as moot.  They are good questions.

• 3 months later...
30 minutes ago, austinpop said:

It would be interesting to do 100% buffering before playback for streaming sources, at least as an option for those of us with fast internet speeds.

Definitely!

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Nenon said:

I am currently using an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X powered by a really good 12V / 20A LPS

What is this 12V/20A LPS and where did you get it?

9 minutes ago, Nenon said:

Ugh, as soon as I posted this I figured someone would ask and realized I should have been more quiet about it

Well, at least you know I read your posts carefully.  I really appreciate your contribution to this forum.