IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

On 2/3/2020 at 8:12 PM, AudioDoctor said:

Those "directions" about the album ID above are confusing as hell, I agree with the others here.

If we're linking to albums, here is one:  

ID:  0886443712072

LInk: https://play.qobuz.com/album/0886443712072

Her name is not James, I guarantee it. It is Morgan James.  Not James Morgan. All of her albums are like this.

Yes. Her name is definitely Morgan James. I hope that gets fixed as she is a brilliant singer.

Check her out on YouTube. She is remarkable to watch. She puts 150% into her art.

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System

• 3 months later...
52 minutes ago, firedog said:

Hi-

Anyone else have issues with Qobuz streaming today? I rarely have a problem, but today I'm getting frequent dropouts and even outright loss of connection. 

My internet speed seems to be okay, and I'm not having any other issues except for with Qobuz.

Where are you located? I am in Washington DC. I have had odd Qobuz behavior for the past two days. The music stops and then skip to the next track. I am running QB via Roon. Later today I will try Roon again and also the QB standalone app. I will also try playing local files from my Roon server. AFAIK my Internet has been solid. I did a speed test when I got the drop outs and it was normal.

Perhaps QB servers are getting hammered due to so many folks staying home?

System

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please consider working with Roon to allow "Album View" for playlists. The Qobuz standalone app allows this but that useful function is removed inside Roon. Alternatively, ask them to create a new area under "My Library" for "Album Playlists". It would be great to create an easy way to round up all of ones favorite albums by a group or artist or orchestra or label to get them quickly in one place after weeding out the ones that do not appeal. I realize that one can always do a search but this would be much quicker and user friendly.

Thanks!

System

• 3 weeks later...
  • pabl0b changed the title to Qobuz issues with Marantz Model 40n
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, David Craff said:

Hi,

In fact, no HiFi brand currently offers Qobuz Connect, although it is now under development. If you have any questions about this project, I'm the person in charge, even Dan Mackta doesn't know everything as well as I do :D

So to give you a quick update, we're making good progress on the project, and this month we'll be finalizing the minimum necessary for HiFi brands to start integrating the Alpha/Beta version.

Regards

I thought that a Bluesound Node will support Qobuz natively allowing the phone app to just control it. Not sure if this is different from the term "Qobuz Connect" that is being used. 

David can you clarify? I am considering a Bluesound Node based upon this understanding. I use Roon/Qobuz on my at home system but want to use Qobuz on a media system at another location without sending it from my phone via Bluetooth.

System

3 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

For now the BluOS app will send Qobuz music right from Qobuz or Tidal or Amazon right to Bluesound hardware. Your phone is only a remote control. 

Thanks! As long as the files are going from the Qobuz server directly to my DAC I can live with an unperfected interface. Looking forward to Qobuz Connect however.

System