IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, spin33 said:

Credits for track #11 'Will You Be There' include George Szell, Conductor. 🙂

Interesting, I never listened to this album before and only knew this song from the radio, where they skip the full orchestral intro. That sounds like an excerpt from the 9th, 4th movement, right?

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Jud said:

"Download with the app" has actually never worked for me (though as I think about it I may have tried on Linux, so that might explain it), so I've always wound up downloading the tar file.

It worked for me for a while but has been super buggy recently so I also went to the TAR file download

I miss the old downloader. A pretty simple tool but just did the job. Unfortunately it hasn’t been updated for ages. 

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Polyglot said:

Primephonic has recently made its service available worldwide. I wonder how long it will be before the major providers including Qobuz are able to do the same and offer every title to every listener no matter where they are located.

My prognosis: 37.9 years. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had to reinstall the Qobuz desktop app as I recently purchased some new albums, and the download process with the software didn't work any more. 

When I tried to install the latest version of Qobuz clicking on the link for MacOs 10.11+ from this link, I'm getting this error message. I'm on Catalina. Any recommendations?

https://www.qobuz.com/fr-fr/discover/apps-partners

image.png.d0e046e4ab8aaf4b7ba968d111182ae9.png

15 hours ago, Musicophile said:

I have an issue with the filters on the remote app for bit depth and sample rate. 

The only option the filters show me are “all 3 values” and “all 6 values” but no option to select any individual sample rate or bit depth. 

Any ideas?

Sorry wrong forum. This should be in the A+ thread.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Jacco said:

I'm not sure it's a question for this forum, but still, someone might have an answer. It's about qobuz, but not about the audio, streaming, etc.

I'm considering an upgrade from CD-quality to 24-bits (HiFi to Studio), but I really do not understand the pricing involved.

686545250_Schermafbeelding2020-07-16om15_24_59.png.fc947ed3e7a6e2ef822ece3328dafc97.png

So, the price difference is EUR 5/month.

But if I choose to upgrade to Studio:

2020653116_Schermafbeelding2020-07-16om15_26_44.png.cc9da7ff3dc5ade2f44dcb373b50a54e.png

Upgrading will cost me EUR 10,16?!

If I pay per month, and I change to a subscription that's EUR 5 more per month, and I change "somewhere in the running month", how can the price for that ever be more than EUR 5? I don't get this, and it's making me reluctant to go ahead with this.

Has anybody seen this before, is there some explanation that I'm missing here?

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, if this really shouldn't be here, please remove.

This is because you have a currently running subscription, that probably expires soon.

So here you'll pay to upgrade for probably 1-2 more months to Studio on your existing Hifi deal, after which you're only paying the full price for the monthly or annual rate for Studio for a new subscription year. 

• 5 months later...
On 1/5/2021 at 11:13 AM, goon525 said:

Broken record time...but here we are in 2021, and the addition of the Linn classical and jazz catalogues, promised in a Qobuz/Linn broadcast back in August, has still not taken place. Linn say they have provided Qobuz with the files - so what's (not) going on?

+1. Can't wait to get Linn onto Qobuz

• 7 months later...
On 8/24/2021 at 2:52 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

A while back I complained about the requirement to keep the Qobuz app open while downloading tracks to my phone, or the download would stop. This morning I found a simple workaround. Forgive me if this has already been said. 

Start the download, press play on another album that’s already downloaded, and you’re good. The download will continue when Qobuz is minimized or sent to the background, and even when your phone goes dark (not using it / in your pocket etc…)

I’m at the airport right now so I hit download, set my volume to zero, hit play on another album, and put the phone in my pocket while eating breakfast. When I was done, so was the download. 

Problem solved :~)

That’s a really useful hack. Thanks for sharing!

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, RichardSF said:

Did you check your settings? If you had set it before, perhaps it got reset somehow.

Go to the top level of My Qobuz, then Settings (gear icon at top right) >> Interface >> Genre Selection

Thanks so much that worked. Didn’t realize this was an option!

• 4 weeks later...