IGNORED

Headphones vs Speakers.....Go!

29 minutes ago, diecaster said:

@Em2016 and @STC

Let's not conflate professionals composing, recording, mixing, and mastering with the consumers listening to music in their homes. Because they are not even close to being the same thing.

Also, unless you can show me that even 25 percent of the industry composes, records, mixes, and masters tracks and albums using headphones, all you are doing is saying that a few people use headphones for these activities. In other words, exceptions don't invalidate the rule. 

Everything needs to be mixed on headphones these days... for Apple Earpods and Beats headphones because there are literally millions of them being used every day. Along with mixing on a variety of different speakers of course...

It would make more sense to try and demonstrate even 25 percent of music that is not mixed on headphones..

I've just covered the full spectrum.... 2L recordings with HD800 headphones and modern pop with Apple Earpods/Beats headphones...

But back to my earlier question, what does "Speakers beat headphones head to head" mean?