IGNORED

Audiophilia Syndrome

Is this legit? 

Audiophilia Disorder was formerly considered merely a form of Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder with a strong focus on “perfectionism,” but work by Dr. Kraft-Ebiis-Ebfield on Cluster B pts. (Histrionic/Narcissistic spectrum) led to separation of Audiophilia into a separate Disorder, tho with strong Comorbidity

^^^^^^This part?

7 hours ago, Fluffytime said:

Yeah, because science is dumb, right? Hah, yeah! Stupid people who actually know shit. Losers.

And @Nordkapp, please change your handle. We norwegians would prefer that you not drag our good name through the mud with your pseudo-science BS.

I bet you've  never even been there. Thanks .

Triggered? Just joking around bro. 

34 minutes ago, semente said:

I'm sure most of you has seen this...

Untitled.thumb.png.669d05e3ab26a1efe69a7ed94350eb07.png

Haha. @semente. Thank you for sharing this. Have not laughed this hard in a while. @4:50 min- "could you listen to music during an earthquake? "- "yes I can". Lmao. 17:00 minutes-"I ask myself every day If I am crazy". I can relate to that. Love it!!

1 hour ago, accwai said:

Hmm... Have to remember that. I've always been drooling over McLaren 540C. They look fabulous in the streets around here. It's supposed to be really great everyday driver.

Speaking of Toyota, would an 86 with TRD intake/exhaust/brake/suspension parts be up to the neurotypical standards? Seems to move along adequately. But I've never been really picky. By the way, what kind of lap time at Nürburgring Nordschleife are neurotypicals looking for? Would 8:20 be considered Ok?

Classic!