IGNORED

Show us your equipment / kit !

Just received my new ATC SCM11 speakers. They need to burn in, still, but what I hear is already very good! Extremely revealing and pleasant sound signature. The only caveat: when I picked the speakers up at the dealer's place, he showed me the ATC SCM40 speakers. God, what a wonderful speaker pair. I'm sure at one point I'll get them. Very good business strategy making your customers longing for an upgrade the moment you bought something :D.

The equipment in the rack is as follows: 

DAC: Aqua La Voce S2

Pre-amp: Headamp GSX Mk2, with XLRs out into the power amp. The bottom module is the power supply, the top module the headphone amp/pre-amp

Streamer: Aurender N100H

The power amp is located on the desk, as my speaker cables are too short for leaving the amp in the rack. It's a Lab.Gruppen IPD 1200 class D amp, 2x300 W/8 ohms. I am just as much surprised about this little pizza box, very powerful, very gentle and smooth sound stage, loaded with lots of DSP possibilities. The nice thing: it can be operated via my iPad, so I have both, the power amp and the streamer available via iPAD.

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/1/2020 at 10:45 AM, mevdinc said:

Here's a few pics of my ATC EL 150 Active system with the dedicated P6 amplifier.
Signed by the designer Bill Woodman with a lifetime guarantee.
I only listen to digital sources. Currently using a Lindemann DSD 20 DAC which is directly connected to the P6.

Stay safe everyone.

spacer.png 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The ultimate ATC system, WOW!!!