IGNORED

Amir at ASR claims Uptone won't sell the ISO regen to him...

14 hours ago, Keith_W said:

How ugly this thread has become. It only requires the same protagonists to jump in and all hell breaks loose. This kind of comment: 

... has no place in a community of polite hobbyists. It is nothing more than a groundless vicious personal attack. Even if measurements were available that shows the product doing nothing, it would merely change the remark from a groundless personal attack to a mere personal attack. I would urge the poster to retract his statement and apologize. 

I respect both Alex and Amir, but in this case I have to support Alex's right to choose whom he sells his equipment to. As for Amir - whether or not you agree with him, or what he does, he is always polite and courteous, even to his critics. I just wish that some of his supporters behaved in the same way. 

Oh....it is maybe worse at What's Best Forum.

MacPro 24 GB/8TB / A+ and Pure Music / LAMPIZATOR B7 as Dac and Pre w/volume control / Regen /Intona USB Iso/curious USB / Emotive Audio Sira / PASS Aleph P / D-Sonic M3 600 mono's / MIT / Shunyata Alpha HC, Alpha Digital, Alpha Analogue, Weizhi PR-6 / Exact Power XP15a-4 balanced power distributor / FOCAL Maestro UTOPIA III's in red/black

"In life's final analysis, one's relationship with his Maker is all that really matters."