IGNORED

Tidal Loses CEO

5 minutes ago, ElviaCaprice said:

It goes along the lines of President Obama, be it different public achievements.  Being black and out in public doing business with your head up and a rap star on top of it.  Old Bobby Dylan nailed it with Rubin Carter in "Hurricane".

Sounds like 'prejudice' to me.

The Truth Is Out There

21 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I honestly don't. 

I don't support one business because it actively does things that hurt me. 

You don't support one business because ???, even though you are going against your own interests. 

I'm not sacrificing anything. You are. And for what?

P.S. You should read the Wikipedia page about Sean Carter and his philanthropy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Z

Yes he might be successful today but his past seems to haunt him, And cast doubts on how he made his success, did the selling of drugs help him ?,  Who knows

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/09/19/jay-zs-past-includes-being-crack-dealer-stabbing-record-producer/

The Truth Is Out There

54 minutes ago, Sal1950 said:

If you lived in a 55 and over community like I do you'd realized there's a lot you don't want to see.  :P

Sal go down to the Villages and there is a lot you don't want to see or believe.  Its crazy gown there. :)

The Truth Is Out There

33 minutes ago, bobbmd said:

Is it true the Villages has the highest STD rates in all of Florida including the Panhandle and Miami and they all have TIDAL HiFi and only listen to MQA albums especially those endorsed by Jay Z or whoever?? Sort of like 'some 80 year white priestess who made JUJU all night long'! (that is from a Tom Russell album not in MQA)

bobbmd

They all play golf

The Truth Is Out There

2 hours ago, bobbmd said:

the 9 hole courses or the championship ones and do they 'do it' in or on the golf carts?

Well they have 32 Executive courses (9 hole) and 11 Championship courses and its difficult to get on the Championship  courses if your not a resident of the Villages.  But they are all well maintained courses.  The Polo arena for the horse crowd is pretty nice as well. 

The Truth Is Out There

50 minutes ago, realhifi said:

It still is free. I use a digital antenna for tv and get all the majors plus 5 or 6 other channels in hi def over the air for free.  I listen to 3 local stations quite a bit. One from a college that is eclectic (good jazz programming) one that is purely classical from and arts academy near by and one that is all news from NPR. All free. 

Being free I think all depends where you live.  Where I live your lucky to even get good static on the TV without cable or a dish...

The Truth Is Out There