IGNORED

Munich High End Show 2017

1 minute ago, m5sime said:

I hope we could get some feel for progress in general for audio over IP this way. Will you be sharing thoughts? 

I suspect we'll start seeing more companies using Ravenna, based on my conversation today. In addition, Aurender and Melco will support sending audio via Ravenna to DACs. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

More Constellation Audio Leo. I really like this product. The sound quality really is something the other products in the category haven't matched. I listened for quite a while this afternoon. 

Edit: Constellation is shooting for fall 2017 release and less than $5,000 MSRP. 

The silver color is wonderful. 

IMG_20170520_132259.jpg

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

29 minutes ago, PeterSt said:

Yes, I have been pondering with the exact same idea. But at the time I thought of it back at the time and prior to a show, there wasn't enough time left to make such a feature.

And thinking of it ... while we "digitus'" would be able to even automate it, LP exhibitors would have a slightly large problem; especially in preparing (what's their library ?).

In practice it will bring a couple of more problems because in the end this is what I did with a show a few weeks back, but at inviting the auditioners. For example, you need to know your turn (say in 32 minutes) but meanwhile nothing can interfere much or you are waiting for another 30 minutes for your Pearl Jam, while Beethoven and Mozart play (never together though B|). In the end this gets messy because if you have to wait too long you want to bail out (or just don't show up).

Anyway, this really needs an "application" and it won't be super simple.

Roon could do this easily. 

If I queue up Pearl Jam and it's going to be 30 minutes until it's played, I will easily see this by looking at the queue. I can stay or leave and come back in 30 minutes. 

I have no problem if people don't like the music. As it is now, nobody wants to hear Nils lofgren anymore! t least with the playlist, someone is guaranteed to enjoy the music.