10 hours ago, MetalNuts said:

These 6 volumes of Beethoven Symphonies are outstanding DXD recording and the dynamics is at a different level from those other Beethoven Symphonies recordings I have.

image.thumb.png.4ca339811b50b7bf1ed9a8e34d68e08a.png

Yes, also some outstanding photo quality of the cover (?, I may assume) ;-P - happens to all of us ....

To share more of your information, you may want to write which conductor, which orchestra, which individual artist or which year, which edition, which record company are involved with that performance?
Or just insert a link to a site which contains all or most of that information.

For the photo - avoid copying from memory, rather upload the picture from your gallery on HD/SD using the function in the left down corner. from there you can insert the the picture with a double click.

Thanks for updating, happy holidays and have a splendid start into 2024!

6 hours ago, MetalNuts said:

Doesn't the artwork already contain the orchestra and conductor information? 

Further, if the website allows copy and paste, am I at liberty to use the method most convenient to me.

I can't believe sharing my enjoyment will cause me more trouble than not sharing.  If it is the way, just delete my membership to the website.  

You may be tricked, because your browser shows perhaps to YOU the artwork you copied into the post, but no one else can see this due to a broken link shown in the post on the website.

I am very sorry, @MetalNuts,  if my answer touched you the wrong way.

My intention was to inform you that your post did not work as intended and how to avoid this problem.

All good, happy holidays 🌟