IGNORED

Just got a Yggdrasil!

1 hour ago, Silly goose said:

The Iphone lightning DAC doesn't have any of those flaws. Why do audiophiles pay so much more for flaws in such a bulky package?

http://www.kenrockwell.com/apple/lightning-adapter-audio-quality.htm

My money's on the Apple engineers. 

My money isn't on the Apple engineers. What you're saying is that your money is on the General Motors engineers rather than Ferrari. Sure the Ferrari may not ride like the GM cars, but I'd take it over any of the GM cars any day.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

10 minutes ago, LarryMagoo said:

The thing is...forums are built to let people of similar interests share ideas, learn and build levels of community for being interested in the same topic.   We learn, we contribute.... lather, rinse, repeat.

But ALL Mani does is the SAME crap over and over on a thread where most enjoy the Yggy...hence the name "Just got a Yggydrasil".   He's told us in MULTIPLICITIES of his dislike (ClassB) of the Yggy....now he should go somewhere else instead of repeating his drivel over and over.   I got an idea....he can go to the DAC thread of his dreams and leave this thread entirely like I will do now!

Please use the Ignore User feature of the site and you'll be all set, we won't have to read about your disdain for @manisandher, and cats & dogs will be living together once again. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png