IGNORED

Best Clair de Lune?

Looking for more hi-res music and wondering which is Best Clair de Lune and where to download it?

Dedicated 20A>>MacBook PRO Core i7>Decibel>Metric Halo LIO8(firewire) or Exasound e28(usb)>RedCo Mogami Multi Channel Snake Balanced Interconnect Cables via DB25 Neutrik Balanced Connectors 3 pin Male XLR-Blk/Gold or BJC RCA Cables

Dedicated 20A>>Dual APC LineVoltageRegulators 1200Wx2>>McCormack DNA 1 DLX mono blocks>Mogami W3104 bi-wire>Aerial 10T v2 Mounted to SoundAnchor Stands+Spikes

Separate 20A>>Dual HSU Research 10 inch Subwoofers

If Debussy, piano or orchestrated?

Main System: [Synology DS216, Rpi-4b LMS (pCP)], Holo Audio Red, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Ayre KX-5 Twenty, Ayre VX-5 Twenty, Revel Ultima Studio2, Iconoclast speaker cables & interconnects, RealTraps acoustic treatments

Living Room: Sonore ultraRendu, Ayre QB-9DSD, Simaudio MOON 340iX, B&W 802 Diamond

You may want to clarify if you're looking for Debussy or Beethoven.

In any case, here are my recommendations for both cases:

[video=youtube;zeewRAQ9-B8]

https://www.chandos.net/products/catalogue/CHAN%2010467 in 24/96

and

eClassical - Beethoven - Complete works for solo piano, Vol.4 in 24/44.

Qobuz also has the complete Beethoven box by Brautigam dead cheap. Unfortunately in redbook only. If you want high res (24/44) you need to pay much more (5x) at eclassical.

http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/beethoven-the-complete-piano-sonatas-ronald-brautigam/7318599920009

Qobuz also has the complete Beethoven box by Brautigam dead cheap. Unfortunately in redbook only. If you want high res (24/44) you need to pay much more (5x) at eclassical.

http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/beethoven-the-complete-piano-sonatas-ronald-brautigam/7318599920009

Thanks for the heads up.

This will the first time I will buy a download, it cost less than 1/3 of what's being asked for the CDs...

R

"Science draws the wave, poetry fills it with water" Teixeira de Pascoaes

HQPlayer Desktop / Mac mini → Intona 7054 → RME ADI-2 DAC FS (DSD256)

Thanks for the suggestions - for some reason, I was not getting notifications of replies on this thread even though I subscribed.

To clarify- Debussy. Orchestrated and Piano :)

Dedicated 20A>>MacBook PRO Core i7>Decibel>Metric Halo LIO8(firewire) or Exasound e28(usb)>RedCo Mogami Multi Channel Snake Balanced Interconnect Cables via DB25 Neutrik Balanced Connectors 3 pin Male XLR-Blk/Gold or BJC RCA Cables

Dedicated 20A>>Dual APC LineVoltageRegulators 1200Wx2>>McCormack DNA 1 DLX mono blocks>Mogami W3104 bi-wire>Aerial 10T v2 Mounted to SoundAnchor Stands+Spikes

Separate 20A>>Dual HSU Research 10 inch Subwoofers

Thanks for the suggestions - for some reason, I was not getting notifications of replies on this thread even though I subscribed.

To clarify- Debussy. Orchestrated and Piano :)

For piano, see above. For the Stokowski version, I'm not an expert. I'd probably go with Stokowski himself, though I doubt this will be available in high res.

• 2 weeks later...

One more vote for Bavouzet. The entire five volumes of his complete Debussy works for piano is worth owning.

Office: MacBook Pro - Audirvana Plus - Resonessence Concero - Cavailli Liquid Carbon - Sennheiser HD 800.

Travel/Portable: iPhone 7 or iPad Pro - AudioQuest Dragonfly Red - Audeze SINE or Noble Savant