IGNORED

Signature File

Signature settings are in Settings (top of the screen, to the right of profile) - My Settings (left side of screen) - Edit Signature

Not sure what a signature file is, though (images can be in your signature).

Go to settings at top right of page, on the left side of the page under "my settings" "My Profile" you can see "Edit signature". There you can edit your signature that shows up on the bottom of your posts.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

• 6 years later...

The user interface seems to have been changed since these replies? I can't find an Edit signature option. Am I being slow?

All best,

Jens

i5 Macbook Pro running Roon -> Uptone Etherregen -> custom-built Win10 PC serving as endpoint, with separate LPUs for mobo and a filtering digiboard (DIY) -> Audio Note DAC 5ish (a heavily modded 3.1X Bal) -> AN Kit One, heavily modded with silver wiring and Black Gates -> AN E-SPx Alnico on Townshend speaker bars. Vicoustic and GIK treatment.

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 6:44 PM, Encore said:

The user interface seems to have been changed since these replies? I can't find an Edit signature option. Am I being slow?

+1...

Correction.. Found it..
It's under "Account Settings" on the left of the screen...
image.png.49b78dc51b803144f9a7e11b068cda7e.png

Bits to analog: Server [i9-10850k; Win10Pro, Roon Core + HQPlayer4 >all DSD256x] -> mRendu -> Regen -> Lampi GG

Analog to sound: ASR Emitter II Exclusive, Battery -> Gryphon Mojo S + 2 x REL G2

Details: Audio System