IGNORED

Any Computer Audiophiles in NYC?

Obviously there must be some...

NUC10i7 + Roon ROCK > dCS Rossini APEX DAC + dCS Rossini Master Clock 

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

Audio Note Kondo Ongaku > Avantgarde Duo Mezzo

Signal cables: Kondo Silver, Crystal Cable phono

Power cables: Kondo, Shunyata, van den Hul

system pics

Sure. I know a few.

Ha! Well they are invited to my place to drink some great Cali pinot.

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

system pics

Sounds like a great idea. Would welcome meeting local members and perhaps hosting too! I'm in midtown.

Cheers,

Chris

Amarra 3.0.3/iTunes-->AQVOX USB PS-->Acromag USB Isolator-->Ayre QB-9-->Ayre K-5xeMP-->W4S SX-500-->Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Super Towers-->SVS SB12-Plus (L&R). Cables: Nordost, Transparent, LessLoss, Analysis Plus & Pangea. Dedicated line with isolated power conditioning per component: PS Audio & Furman. Late 2012 Mac Mini 2.6GHz Quad-Core i7 (16 GB, 1TB Fusion, 6TB ext via Tbolt). External drives enclosure http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f7-disk-storage-music-library-storage/silent-enclosure-external-hard-drives-7178/

Sounds like a great idea. Would welcome meeting local members and perhaps hosting too! I'm in midtown.

Great! I'm by Chelsea Piers.

system pics

I am much too far but if I was anywhere near by I would definitely take you up on the offer to have a listen to that wonderful system.

Well really anytime, just drop me a line if you're in town.

system pics

We have 70s today, sigh! I'll take you up on the offer + 1 if I can be closer to NY. Juno is serious. This weather channel reporter has to pull in some math equation to convince me that Juno is a Ph.D. level work. Good luck on you all under the storm.

Capture.JPG

A good song finds me even during my sleep.

Thank God for my aging ears. I now can filter out blah blah blah and tune in blue blue blue...

Hi Miguelito. I live just outside NYC. If you (or anyone else) have any interest I belong to two Audio Clubs. One is New Jersey Audio Society and the other is The Audiophile Society. The later is based in NY but has members from the NJ/NY area. The former is based in NJ but also draws from around the area. They both have formal monthly meetings and Club members meet on their own as well. As an example of meetings: 1) Some Audio manufactures have hosted us or brought equipment to a meeting for demo. 2) Some Audio stores have done the same. 3) Members act as meeting hosts. 4) There are numerous other types to many to mention.

If either you or anyone else has any interest PM me and I will give you the contact info.

Cheers, Al.

Ambassador for Sound Galleries Monaco and Taiko Audio The Netherlands 

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Sound Galleries SGM 2015 Music Server>ROON-all rates up-sampled to DSD512 by HQ Player>Sablon Reserva 2017 USB>T+A DAC 8 DSD>Merrill Audio Veritas Ncore NC1200 Mono Amps>B&W 802D>High Fidelity Cables Interconnect, Speaker & Power Cords for Amps & SGM & T+A>Power Conditioning High Fidelity MC-6 Hemisphere>T+A & Hemisphere supported by Stillpoints Ultra Mini - B&W 802D & Veritas supported by Stillpoints Ultra SS>All sitting on IKEA Aptitlig bamboo butcher blocks - Taiko Audio Setchi active grounding on SGM & T+A

Well really anytime, just drop me a line if you're in town.

There are tons of such people, including Bob V., who you know. There is ALrainbow and Myles Astor off the top of my head. Gopher and Berto in Long Island who are just getting into comp audio. Shawn Fox and Andy Miles who work in Manhatten.

PM me your details and I will pass it on to them .

Pity I am not there as I would take up your invit. in a heartbeat. I know your system ROCKS.

Maybe next time I visit the Apple...

Keep warm!