IGNORED

Csny 1974

It will be a Bluray at 24/192k, and supposedly released at that sample rate as a download...somewhere. Of course, 24/192 of a 1974 arena-sized rock concert isn't exactly a match made in heaven. I was there, too...Cleveland's World Series of Rock (w/Santana, the Band and Jesse Colin Young).

It will be a Bluray at 24/192k, and supposedly released at that sample rate as a download...somewhere. Of course, 24/192 of a 1974 arena-sized rock concert isn't exactly a match made in heaven. I was there, too...Cleveland's World Series of Rock (w/Santana, the Band and Jesse Colin Young).

August 25, 1974 at the Liberty Bowl in Memphis. Jesse Colin Young opened, then the Elvin Bishop Band w/ Mickey Thomas, circa fooled Around and Fell in Love.

CSNY hit the stage ~8pm, and played past midnight. Carry On must've lasted 30 minutes.

It will be a Bluray at 24/192k, and supposedly released at that sample rate as a download...somewhere.

Acoustic Sounds now has the Blu-Ray available: "40 high-quality audio tracks on a Pure Audio Blue-ray disc (192 kHz / 24-bit)"

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

Just rip the high res tracks from the bluray itself....

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just purchased this and having problem ripping it. Only the first set consisting of 11 songs is 192kHz. The other songs 2ns and 3rd set are 48 kHz.

Roon software, Lenovo TS 440 server, IPad Air 2 for remote control and Dell 2340T display, Dell Latitude 7140 tablet (Windows 8.1, 256 SSD and 8 GB RAM) with Dell docking station, Aqua Hifi LaScala mk ii DAC, Allnic L 5000 DHT preamp, Shaker Logic Attune with two outputs for the amplifiers, Vitus SS-101 mk ii amp, Bosendorfer VC-7 speakers and Focal Sub Utopia Be subwoofer.

Ripped the Blu-ray when it first came out. All of the tracks are 24/192 when checked on Audacity, and the Blu-ray lists all of the tracks that way. Not sure why only the first 11 are showing up for you that way. Did you pick the right set to rip. I cannot remember, but some of the non-LPCM sets on the Blu-ray may not be 24/192.

Ross.

Ripped the Blu-ray when it first came out. All of the tracks are 24/192 when checked on Audacity, and the Blu-ray lists all of the tracks that way. Not sure why only the first 11 are showing up for you that way. Did you pick the right set to rip. I cannot remember, but some of the non-LPCM sets on the Blu-ray may not be 24/192.

Ross.

I am using Audio Extractor

This is what appears;

CSNY First Set [01.01.04]

Title 2 [00:32:55]

Title 3 [00:53:41]

Title 4 [00:48:50]

CSNY 1974 [03:16:31]

At bottom:

English LPCM 192 kHz 2 channel)

Chose CSNY 1974, I think it copied the first set twice, once in 48 kHz and then in 192 kHz, all of the other tracks were in 48 kHz. Trying it again.

Maybe I have to call Rhino but paid $40 for this. Can this be downloaded?

Roon software, Lenovo TS 440 server, IPad Air 2 for remote control and Dell 2340T display, Dell Latitude 7140 tablet (Windows 8.1, 256 SSD and 8 GB RAM) with Dell docking station, Aqua Hifi LaScala mk ii DAC, Allnic L 5000 DHT preamp, Shaker Logic Attune with two outputs for the amplifiers, Vitus SS-101 mk ii amp, Bosendorfer VC-7 speakers and Focal Sub Utopia Be subwoofer.

I use a Mac. Make a Bluray back up with MakeMKV to remove the protection. The rip with DVD audio extractor. The same list comes up for me as you show. CSNY 1974 has 40 titles and can be ripped in LPCM 24/192. All of those tracks show as 24/192 on audacity. CSNY 1974 can also be ripped in AC3 at 48k, although why one would do that I don't know.

Hope this helps.

Ross.

I use a Mac. Make a Bluray back up with MakeMKV to remove the protection. The rip with DVD audio extractor. The same list comes up for me as you show. CSNY 1974 has 40 titles and can be ripped in LPCM 24/192. All of those tracks show as 24/192 on audacity. CSNY 1974 can also be ripped in AC3 at 48k, although why one would do that I don't know.

Hope this helps.

Ross.

Hi Ross, that's exactly what I did. I ripped all 40 titles at the bottom as LPCM 24/192. However, when I look at the individual audio tracks most are 48. I don't have a MAC so I am sending it back.

I used Windows and got 40 24/192 tracks and 8-9 more at 24/48 (depends on whether you count track 9). I use either DVD Audio Extrcator or HD Concert ripper (free Windows software) once I unencrypted with Passkey.

• 1 year later...