IGNORED

Geek Wave from LH

Thank you for the updates Mr. Ho. I look forward to receiving my Geek Out 450.

I also backed the Geek Pulse campaign early, but am still confused about when to expect to receive my basic Pulse DAC. Looking at the Pulse's Indiegogo page and the campaign updates, it appears to say to expect shipment somewhere between April and July. That is a pretty wide time window. Can you quote a more specific month for when to expect delivery?

Kind regards,

Alex Crespi

UpTone Audio LLC

Hi, Alex

Geek Pulse is finalizing the component picking up. Because we reach the $1M together, so now everyone got a FREE upgrade for the best passive components. Remember? So your 'basic' Geek Pulse won't be Basic again.

Now, I'm working on picking some good caps for decoupling and bypassing. Sorry, it needs some time... And this can not be done by testing equipment. Geek Blue, LPS will be easier. They will ship out first. The Geek Pulse first batch as we stated in update, will start in June.

Thanks,

---

Engineer, programmer, entrepreneur and music lover

Light Harmonic Labs

http://www.Lightharmonic.com

http://www.facebook.com/LightHarmonic

Thank you for the updates Mr. Ho. I look forward to receiving my Geek Out 450.

I also backed the Geek Pulse campaign early, but am still confused about when to expect to receive my basic Pulse DAC. Looking at the Pulse's Indiegogo page and the campaign updates, it appears to say to expect shipment somewhere between April and July. That is a pretty wide time window. Can you quote a more specific month for when to expect delivery?

Kind regards,

Alex Crespi

UpTone Audio LLC

Hi, Alex

Geek Pulse is finalizing the component picking up. Because we reach the $1M together, so now everyone got a FREE upgrade for the best passive components. Remember? So your 'basic' Geek Pulse won't be Basic again.

Now, I'm working on picking some good caps for decoupling and bypassing. Sorry, it needs some time... And this can not be done by testing equipment. Geek Blue, LPS will be easier. They will ship out first. The Geek Pulse first batch as we stated in update, will start in June.

Thanks,

Alex may have some suggestions about caps. ;)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Hi, Alex

Thanks,

That sounds great Larry. And I received notice that my Geek Out shipped this week. I know everyone ther at LH is working very hard to deliver fine products to all its new customers. Must be a very different experience than building small production runs of Da Vinci DACs!

Guess you gotta wait for the Mega-Pulse, eh Alex? :)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I cannot log into the LH forum or I would hound you there. :P

I mention it because others may be affected too. I receive a page that displays Invalid Token.

Alright, so it's not ONLY me! It does suck, though. I've been getting that message for 2 days now. I've got a load of questions I want to ask about the Wave and I can't get in to ask. Let's see if anyone here can help :-)

What is the Model S? What're the specs on it, where's the description? How does it differ for the regular Wave?

There's a DAD(Dedicated Audio Devices) version of the Wave being talked about now, how will this one differ from the regular Wave? Why does it need to be different? Why not just make a KICK-ASS regular Wave and not have things going ALL over the place again. Though I'm happy I got my Pulse Xfi, I wish there weren't so many options and the basic version could be closer to the awesome one, spec wise.

Alright, so it's not ONLY me! It does suck, though. I've been getting that message for 2 days now. I've got a load of questions I want to ask about the Wave and I can't get in to ask. Let's see if anyone here can help :-)

What is the Model S? What're the specs on it, where's the description? How does it differ for the regular Wave?

There's a DAD(Dedicated Audio Devices) version of the Wave being talked about now, how will this one differ from the regular Wave? Why does it need to be different? Why not just make a KICK-ASS regular Wave and not have things going ALL over the place again. Though I'm happy I got my Pulse Xfi, I wish there weren't so many options and the basic version could be closer to the awesome one, spec wise.

I was able to log in to their forum using FB credentials and you could always post questions on the Indiegogo page.

The s Model is less expensive with no storage or media player, just dac + amp + battery. Not unlike the Chord Hugo. Whether the dac is the same and uses an FPGA and the Duet engine in the Wave I am unsure but would think the chances are pretty good.

Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not." — Nelson Pass