IGNORED

Dave Grohl says ... (offensive language alert!)

• 2 weeks later...

Dave Grohl, never mind what one thinks of his music (even with having two ultra successful bands).... but he is honstly one of the most genuine artists and down to earth people that really could ever make it to super successful realm and keep a great head on ones' shoulders.

Every time he speaks out... he speaks the truth. I hope more people follow in his lead and we start getting back to real music!

Dave Grohl, never mind what one thinks of his music (even with having two ultra successful bands).... but he is honstly one of the most genuine artists and down to earth people that really could ever make it to super successful realm and keep a great head on ones' shoulders.

Every time he speaks out... he speaks the truth. I hope more people follow in his lead and we start getting back to real music!

This is so absolutely true. There are pictures all over the internet of Dave Grohl watching shows from the floor and pit with other fans. He is not only a true musician, but also a true fan of music.

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo