IGNORED

Saturday Night Live iPhone 5 Parody :~)

I haven't watched SNL since the original cast :/ but that was *awesome*. Thanks for sharing!

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

Yes, the SNL writing crew has very good moments. They seem to have enough material for 2-3 great shows; problem is they spread them across 15 shows.

As an aside, Mick Jagger was their best host last year. He really surprised me how well he did. And the Seth McFarlane hosted premier show this year was good (but then they had 6 months to write it).

It's blocked ... I guess they don't like the British :-)

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.