IGNORED

Ideas needed how to mark location for speakers.

Thank you for your inspiring contribution. You have transformed what was once pathetic into a something uplifting and enlightened!

Rascal

A: Mac Mini => Peachtree Nova => LFD Integrated Zero Mk.III => Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 | Musical Fidelity X-CAN V-8 => AKG K 701

B: Airport Express = > Benchmark DAC1 => Rega Brio-R => B&W DM 601 S2

C: Airport Express => AudioEngine A2

I thought I was having fun writing some heavy duty stick placing instructions, but now I realize I was pathetic, if not bathetic, because after all Any Major Dude will do, and any dude will know, that we should all be serwious, and meaningful all the time.

Finally I've seen the light, and it's blinding and I'm going to new heights and I've still got my ears. Now if only I could place my stinking speakers.

I'm out. -Chris

P.S. But I'll be baaaccckkk.

Amen Chris, I can tell you've found Nirvana and discovered your own inner pathetic-ness! Amen brother, amen.

@Mark - you mean you had hope for the human race? I'm impressed.

da Rascally one

A: Mac Mini => Peachtree Nova => LFD Integrated Zero Mk.III => Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 | Musical Fidelity X-CAN V-8 => AKG K 701

B: Airport Express = > Benchmark DAC1 => Rega Brio-R => B&W DM 601 S2

C: Airport Express => AudioEngine A2

With a Bowie reference then it is no longer a pathetic thread.

Mission accomplished. Everything is good.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality.