IGNORED

I'm Listening To ...

Artist: Tom Petty

Title: Wildflowers

Genre: Rock

Good song to sample: You Don't Know How It Feels & It's Good To Be King

Recording quality: great

Comments: You have to listen to these two songs, awesome!

Jeff

Main system: MPaD -> Fanless VortexBox -> Emotiva XDA-1 -> Adcom GFA-555II -> Working on the rest

Desktop System: J.River Media Jukebox -> WIN7 -> HRT Music Streamer II -> Virtue Audio One.2 -> DIY Martello speakers

• 6 months later...

I am very sorry you had that problem a few years ago. However, that was the week we moved, transferring our entire operation from one building to another in early 2008.

Since then, SoundStage Direct has expanded, including a revamped customer service department with 24-hour assistance to meet the needs of our customers.

I believe if you were able to talk to any of our loyal customers, you would find they're satisfied with both the service and selection we offer,

@ Innertuber

Strange, I'd say your experience was definitely rare as they have bent over backwards, TWICE, for me when a bad batch of pressings ended up on my table. Easily some of the best customer service I've encountered reminding me of the exceptional CS of Oppo. Actually have a box from their here right now, and their packaging is top notch.

DIGITAL: Windows 7 x64 JRMC19 >Adnaco S3B fiber over USB (battery power)> Auralic Vega > Tortuga LDR custom LPSU > Zu Union Cubes + Deep Hemp Sub

ANALOG: PTP Audio Solid 9 > Audiomods Series V > Audio Technica Art-7 MC > Allnic H1201 > Tortuga LDR > Zu Union Cubes + Deep Hemp Sub

ACCESSORIES: PlatterSpeed, BlackCat cables, Antipodes Cables, Huffman Cables, Feickert Protracter, OMA Graphite mat, JRemote