@Marcin_gps I downloaded the update and now I’m receiving the message Error sending action to renderer when I try to play something. I rebooted my iPad and uninstalled and reinstalled JPlay but still get the error. Previous to this had no issues. Currently using Qobuz and Moode as my renderer. Also Mconnect still works with no issues. Thanks

19 hours ago, sjj said:

@Marcin_gps I downloaded the update and now I’m receiving the message Error sending action to renderer when I try to play something. I rebooted my iPad and uninstalled and reinstalled JPlay but still get the error. Previous to this had no issues. Currently using Qobuz and Moode as my renderer. Also Mconnect still works with no issues. Thanks

I swapped Ropieee/XL for Moode on my renderer and everything works. Local files also work. For some reason Moode no longer works. I tried various JPlay settings and still doesn’t work. To help with troubleshhoting I Enabled Logs then tried Send Logs but nothing appears to happen?

2 hours ago, sjj said:

I swapped Ropieee/XL for Moode on my renderer and everything works. Local files also work. For some reason Moode no longer works. I tried various JPlay settings and still doesn’t work. To help with troubleshhoting I Enabled Logs then tried Send Logs but nothing appears to happen?

I discovered the issue with Moode is related to a UPNP option labeled Check Content. If set to Yes, I get the JPlay Error sending action to renderer. If set to No JPlay works and music plays. The description of this UPNP option in Moode is “Check that the input format is supported. Set this option to No if a control point or media server sends good audio data with bad metadata.”. I did notice now when playing music from JPlay that if I open Moode the Album cover and all related info such as track, album name, song name, bit info…is all set to Unknown. JPlay version 1.07 didn’t have this problem and I didn’t need to set this option in Moode to No and all related song info in Moode was displayed correctly.

1 minute ago, mnuno10 said:

Are you using an iPad? If so can you put in landscape position and then click in send logs? It should appear one popover.

If it still does not work, please let me know.

@mnuno10 yes using iPad. Just tried again in landscaoe and portrait position and nothing happens when I select Send Logs.