IGNORED

JPLAY iOS app - world premiere

Marcin_gps

I posted this under news on front page, but will post here too:

1. Light theme will be in the next release (in few days).
2. My artists only show favorites. 
3. Increase update time in settings will impact sound quality in a positive way. 
4. To change between ascending and descending is a matter of click in the option again. Imagine that you are sorting by "Release Date", and current order is ascending, if you click on "Release Date" again it will change to descending. We will add a visual hint in a next release.

5. It's possible to switch the view between list and grid -> the option is in the upper-right corner

6. If after installation the app does not find output device (renderer), please restart phone. 

7.  If someone is getting errors sending actions to renderer, especially hqplayer embedded, please use Safe transition mode. and or "Force Stop Before Play".

I think that some of you are used to old apps and expect JPLAY app will work work the same. We are trying sth different here and I'm sure that if you spend few days with the app, you are going to discover a lot of benefits that may not be obvious at first glance. 

I will come back on Monday

Have a great weekend! 

Best regards,
Marcin

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

1 minute ago, WilliamWykeham said:

Hey @Marcin_gps wondering why Tidal streaming might not be working for me.  Qobuz works fine.  Tried signing out, rebooting.  Windows 10 with Audiophile Optimizer.  

What’s your audio device? Does it support HTTPS streaming? Tidal only works with secure streams in some places. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

15 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

What’s your audio device? Does it support HTTPS streaming? Tidal only works with secure streams in some places. 

I see.  My audio output is JPLAY FEMTO on my custom PC; looks like when I select my iphone for audio output I can stream just fine. Maybe need to convert a few faves to Qobuz.  Thanks