IGNORED

Innuos Zenith Mk3 - Should I wait for a new model?

Hi,

The only new model to be released is a Zenith MK3 with an internal 8TB Hard Drive and associated Drivers for the large internal Drive.

No news of any brand new models as of yet but I have been advised that there is a new Operating System for the Zenith is to be released shortly.

Amplifier: Feliks Envy (Performance Ed), Primaluna EVO 400 Integrated with Brimar CV4003, Singxer SA-1, Cayin C9 Portable Amp. DAC: Chord DAVE, Chord MScaler, LampizatOr Amber 3 DAP: Fiio M17, Fiio M11 Plus Ltd SS, DX 300 MAX SS, DX 300 MAX Ti, Cayin N6ii + A02 Line out + E02 Source: Silent Angel M1T, Forrester LPS, N8 Network Switch, InnuOs Zenith MK3, Pioneer PD-S904 Analogue: Rega Planar 2 > Rega Fono MM MK3, Pioneer CT-W806DR,

Cables: Wave Storm Reference, Phasure Lush ^2, AQ Coffee, AQ Ruby, Cable Talk 2, QED Silver Anniversary Speakers: Klipsch Forte III.

19 hours ago, Martin Herløv Andersen said:

The Innuos Zenith Mk3 are from 2017 that's old for a computer (:

Has anyone heard rumors about new models coming out anytime soon?

Would love to buy one, but should I wait?

Hi Martin,

The Zenith Mk3 and Statement both released towards the end of 2018. I received my Statement in January ‘19 and it was amongst the first to be delivered. 

My guess is that we may see an “Ethernet reclocker” next from Innuos.  A long while back I recall Nuno mentioning that they planned to bring both the USB and Ethernet reclockers from the Statement to Mk3 and SE owners.  Obviously we got the first with the Phoenix.  I’ve not heard anything about an Ethernet reclocker in a very long time though.

My point in mentioning this is that the Mk3 has been afforded with a nice upgrade already with the Phoenix.  And more from the Statement might trickle down eventually.

Having said all that, I wonder if we’ll see a Statement Mk2 before we see a Zenith Mk4.  It would make sense for them to advance the Statement then trickle the improvements down to the lower models.  The Statement is still young though as mentioned above.  

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256