IGNORED

So I've had an EtherRegen in rack for 2 weeks...

7 minutes ago, plissken said:

Also why don't these switches improve picture quality?

Do you know how all televisions work? Perhaps some have internal isolating features, perhaps not. Have you measured picture quality? Your anecdotal "doesn't improve picture quality" stance is rather subjective for an objective person. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Just now, plissken said:

I'll try and make my point another way: Why is it that only audio data is claimed to be affected? Are audio D/A components the only components susceptible to all this noise?

My guess is that something marketed to audio consumers will talk about audio. I honestly haven't looked at these types of products much. I just don't lose my $#!+ about them.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

3 minutes ago, plissken said:

While you seem to want to take me to task over knowing something about networking and able to resolve issues, just like ASR isn't taking on Tidal/MQA, I would rather, just like you and Tidal, find the root cause and push back.

I'm not taking you to task. Sorry if it appears that way. I just like to push back a little when I see some statements. I think 99% of what you say is really beneficial. Some of it I think isn't, and that when I ask questions. 

1 minute ago, soares said:

Why am receiving this in my mail folder? I never subscribe to it and it’s polluting my ears. I don’t need any measurements to hear what the eR did to my system. If in doubt, drop a couple of regulators after your LPS. You will hear the difference due to the noise reduction. If you’re in doubt add also a clock to your eR. You will hear a difference due to the reduction of jitter. It’s so simple and so objective. The eR was the most effective device I ever experienced raising the SQ of my equipment. I do not wish to add anything. Just amazing. To the people that don’t hear a difference, 3 types of explanation: i) you have an extraordinary equipment, ii) your equipment is not sufficiently resolving, iii) I reserve the thoughts for myself. Well done Alex and John! Thank you for the eR!

You have several posts in this thread and have been subscribed to the thread because of this.