IGNORED

UpTone EtherRegen measured. It's a switch.

From Amir's review:

"So I started with my generic switch connection and started to stream some of my reference quality content. While the music was playing, I switched Ethernet cables, this time having Port B of EtherRegen feeding the Matrix i. There was absolutely no audible difference. I then switched back to generic switch feed. No difference. I switched back to EtherRegen. No difference. None. Nothing."

If I am following correctly, Amir's subjective listening evaluation was sighted.

If we can agree there is a theoretical possibility that not all sonic aspects we can perceive with our hearing can be measured with Amir's equipment, then in such case, wouldn't Amir's review be more complete and valid if he sent the ER to an unbiased group to perform unsighted, controlled listening tests, then add those results to his review?   image.gif.0e4bc8fb963c75afdb56e89e697f0347.gif

If Amir is telling his readers the ER does nothing, it seems to me, without doing the controlled listening test with independent, unbiased listeners, then his conclusion should, at a minimum, be taken with a grain of salt. 

Caveat: I don't read/follow ASR, so apologies if I am mistaken on Amir's testing methodologies.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC