IGNORED

Warming up for best performance.

STC

Can't Frank do what Teresa did?  maybe he can hire her for advice, or as a secret shopper.

The brain 'filling in information' is a well known phenomenon in cognitive psychology, neuro-science & etc.  It will likely be common in robotics/AI too.

Hence my stmt. "There is a very thin line between pattern recognition and pattern imposition."

... more of a zone of overlap I suppose; and just another reason that blind testing is needed to be a Good Subjectivist

3 minutes ago, sandyk said:

ST

This is the part that I take exception to.

This kind of remark would not be permitted in his own threads and would be quickly removed as off topic (Unless he agreed with it.)

It should also be removed in your threads too if you wish to keep the thread on topic as you claim.

Do you deny extraordinary over-posting of the same thing over & over by Frank?

If so why?

If not, why nut?

and no name-calling

Staying on topic is something that the Sandman is incapable of doing.

Yes, there is a wealth of shared information in elementary textbooks on digital signals, but the usual ostriches refuse to accept it's validity.

They remind me of the clean cut looking guys (and gals) on bicycles that used to regularly knock on doors with their version of the truth.

16 hours ago, kumakuma said:

IMHO, your approach to this hobby doesn't seem like a lot of fun.

I'd rather spend my time listening to music than endless hours of futzing around with my equipment.

perfection-scale.thumb.jpg.aea4f4d859338a5b22114ea9743ad08d.jpg

technically known as "Satisfizing" (as vs. Optimizing) - a guy got a Nobel in Econ. a few years for that