IGNORED

Can System Noise be saved to HDDs, SDs, etc. in digital audio files?

Apologies to the OP for this OT post, I'm merely sharing the above to show that if this is sandy's real identity, it's been openly available on the site for several years now.  If he wishes it to be private, I recommend searching for other instances where it has been noted and asking Chris to delete them all or redact his name.

请教别人一次是5分钟的傻子,从不请教别人是一辈子的傻子

47 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Ralf11 and many others are well aware of my actual surname from private correspondence.

Even if it was spelled correctly, there is no excuse for posting the real name of ANY member without their permission as their location is also often seen in their Profile as well.  It is a violation of their privacy.

57 minutes ago, Hugo9000 said:

Apologies to the OP for this OT post, I'm merely sharing the above to show that if this is sandy's real identity, it's been openly available on the site for several years now.  If he wishes it to be private, I recommend searching for other instances where it has been noted and asking Chris to delete them all or redact his name.

My post had nothing to do with whether or not the spelling was correct.  And I didn't dispute anything regarding a wish for privacy or good etiquette, I merely pointed out a post from years past that shared your identity in the open forum, and suggested a search and request for deletion of the posts or redaction of your name.

You often address certain members by their given names, which are not part of their usernames here, so it may not be fair to assume that Superdad or Ralf or anyone else had any malicious intent when they used your name in their posts.  I avoid it, myself, unless the person actually signs off posts with that name, or has it in their post signature.

And again, I'm off-topic, but that's my own fault for choosing to reply haha!  I certainly don't mind if the OP wants this deleted.

Edited to add:  I wonder which part you 'disagree' with.  The person below this post has a username that does not contain his first name in any way, yet you address him all the time with a first name.  And there are others.  Or is it that I'm now on the sh** list and will get gratuitous 'OT' and 'disagree' reactions just for existing?  A lot of people seem to do that, not sure if you do.  Sigh.

请教别人一次是5分钟的傻子,从不请教别人是一辈子的傻子