IGNORED

HQPlayer4 EC modulator tips and techniques

ted_b

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, StreamFidelity said:

Do you use hyperthreading?

Related to this, I disabled multi threading on my 2 cores nuc and HQPe maxes on 1 core, when turning multi threading back on it uses both cores, I'm running AL. 

If you guys turn on multi threading does HQPe uses all the cores available? (not the threads of course) physical cores I mean. 

• 5 months later...
On 3/4/2020 at 3:11 AM, Miska said:

It is more about the kind of fans used. For example my big audio PC is silent although it has CPU fan, four case fans, PSU fan and three GPU fans. It would be interesting to see such passive cooled, with 1000W PSU, overclocked GeForce RTX2080Ti and CPU with >120W TDP.

Hi Jussi, I now you are using Noctua (and some other brand too) for the CPU which are very quiet, for the case fans what model / brand do you use? PSU fan? thought you were using the fanless Seasonics

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2020 at 12:28 PM, Miska said:

I needed to go with ASUS motherboard instead of planned Gigabyte due to this. Only figured it out when I started to put the machine together.

Can you share which Gigabyte you were planning on to? and which Asus you ended up getting? I have been thinking on getting this one X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI, would you prefer the USB 3.1G2 or maybe get one of the ones with DAC port? I will be using the HDPlex H5 case