IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

16 hours ago, Andrey said:

You have different names of disks, unlike mine.

I hope, you noticed it?

Actually, I didn't because I am unable to imagine a reason someone would have for doing that. It seems to me that all of your problems are self inflicted. Damien should refund your money and pull your license so he doesn't have to deal with you any more.

No electron left behind.

So I did a small experiment...

Here I unmounted the music drive, as seen in the first pic. I opened Audirvana and verified it was intact offline, as you can see in the second pic. Then, I tried to play music from my library, as you can see in the third pic, that also failed. Then, I remounted the drive, the fourth pic, then I opened Audirvana again and verified it was showing up, then to be sure, I manually synced the drive, fifth pic. Then finally I tried to play a song from my library and wow imagine that, it played normally...  sixth pic.

Your problems are your own.

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 2.36.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 2.36.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 2.36.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 2.37.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 2.37.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 2.37.35 PM.png

No electron left behind.

Your problem is they are formatted as ExFat...  

If you have a backup, and at this point its a huge IF...

then what you need to do is open disk utility and reformat the entire drive as APFS, NAME THEM SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER, then copy your music back to them and then erase the current drives from Audirvana and add in the newly formatted drives. Voila, zero problems...

But then you can't blame Apple and Damien so you probably shouldn't do that.

No electron left behind.

23 hours ago, Betty said:

Hi, I am new here but actually a long-time reader of audiophilestyle (computer audiophile) and also longtime user of audirvana (since its  first commercial product).

I just migrated to ver. 3.5  (now 3.5.12) and notice that in this new version I can export playlist but cannot import playlist... I would like to know if any of the other users experience the same problem or just me... Sorry if this issue is already mentioned before and I miss to read it...

Regards,

BG

Did you have a playlist selected when you tried to export? I am also on 3.5.12 and "Export Playlist" is grayed out when no play lists are selected, but was available when I selected a playlist. The import also worked just fine for me.

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 6.26.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 6.30.29 PM.png

No electron left behind.