IGNORED

Article: CA is now Audiophile Style!

1 hour ago, rodrigaj said:

Email notifications are still coming with the CA Heading:

1529896021_ScreenShot2019-01-02at7_56_17AM.thumb.jpg.44b77dc6f4aec86ad9ada50b5bf0eb10.jpg

Yes, though they're from a different email address, so I had to put in a new mail sorting rule to keep AS mail coming to the CA folder of my Inbox.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

19 hours ago, wgscott said:

We will be forming a recovery/support Fakebook group.

It was actually a practical note to anyone who (1) posts in or follows active threads and so gets a fair amount of email from here, (2) gets a lot of email in general, and (3) has set up sorting rules to help manage email, that the sorting rule for email from this forum might need to be tweaked if you don't want it all coming to your Inbox.

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

11 minutes ago, audiobomber said:

I love Head-fi's notification system.

I've posted on and received notifications from Head-Fi. For me this actually has less to do with how a particular forum' does notifications, and more to do with how one organizes a lot of email.

But I imagine Chris and others might be interested in knowing what you like about the way Head-Fi does it.

7 hours ago, Superdad said:

Yeah, for Peter if it’s not yellow it’s not mellow...:P

🙂