IGNORED

Everything sounds the same

mansr

Hi,

Seems to be a lot of discussion of analogue and digital. My perspective is that :

All circuits are analogue continuous circuits that are designed to process specific classes of signals.

So, CMOS logic will process digital, continuous signals, and output digital continuous signals.

A comparator will process at its input analogue continuous, or digital continuous signals, but will output digital continuous signals.

An opamp as an amplifier will process analogue continuous signals and output analogue continuous signals.

An opamp can be used to create a circuit that has hysteresis, so the output is digital continuous.

Regards,

Shadders.

Just now, Ralf11 said:

why?  evolution is much slower than technology change, much less other changes in culture

Hi,

What i am trying to relate is that we know so much more about science, yet we do not know anything more about ourselves spiritually.

I would have thought with the vast increases in every area of science, that we would have understood the human as a spiritual being, or what we are, a little bit more. We don't.

I am not saying science will advance us, but we should be able to understand ourselves just a little bit more spiritually.

Regards,

Shadders.

11 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

if it says "English" it is best to keep it out of your mouth

Hi,

Ok, i am going to bite.

Why would you say that ?

I just looked at the exports of Beef and Lamb - and most of our produce goes to the EU countries, France, Germany and Netherlands. The US is not listed in any of the reports i examined.

So, the issue may be, that what you see as stated as being "English" is in fact a US producer marketing it as "English" as a sales technique, not that it comes from England. Maybe check the fine print ?

Regards,

Shadders.