IGNORED

Michael Lavorgna strikes back.......

22 hours ago, sandyk said:

How many members participating in this thread are here to discuss Computer Audio ?

It appears that some come here simply to attack Audiophiles in general,

and they contribute very little (if any) in the way of advice to further improve Computer Audio.

What's up? Hadn't seen you in a while!

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels

3 hours ago, Indydan said:

I was surprised to learn in the first posts of this thread, that ML had been banned. I have found that you Chris, are very tolerant and give posters a lot of leeway. Some posters here would have been banned on other forums. Hence, my surprise that ML had been banned. 

'should',  several of them, a long time ago. Too bad ML can't explain himself here anymore - didn't know he was banned. Not surprised he lashed out at some of the unsavory characters here though.

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels

19 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Guys - Michael and I have exchanged emails this afternoon. I don't believe I'll be receiving a holiday card from him this year. 

Ow, too bad, but who knows, maybe with time...