IGNORED

How DOES the grounding boxes work?

58 minutes ago, jabbr said:

As I recall, your setup has multiple power supplies powering multiple devices. 

The grounding box may be identical to a ground lift. It is very possible that the alterations you make to your system in order to place the grounding box, may be what have the effect, rather than properties of the box itself.

Breaking ground loops would be a good explanation.

One of the few (wise) answers to what Cornan asked. I consider the rest of them a mockery of the unknown and of an artifact that has not been used by those who answered with irony and scorn, based, many of them, on physical science that they do not know in depth, and / or in graphics posted in some other forum.

BTW, I just built a grounding box, Kryptonite based. But beware, if you are Superman you better get a shot of Kryptonite Vaccine®.   Aluminum free, guaranteed !

Roch

PS/ Dennis, Salamander hormones intake are good for Diabetes.

2 minutes ago, plissken said:

Where do you go from there? I once suggested to my struggling older brother that he may want to consider an extended education. You would have thought I asked him to join a monastery. 

Different languages, different interpretations.

In Spanish (my language) "andá a estudiar" (go to school and learn) it could be translated to English "you are an stupid and needs to study".

Roch

11 minutes ago, esldude said:

Does the brain not work on electricity?

Do drugs not work on the brain?

Ergo ipso facto (sorry don't really know latin), do drugs not work on electricity?

Posted with only humorous intent. 

On the other hand would audiophools go for the idea that specially 'doped' electronics would have a more groovy sound.  LSD in the capacitors, a little psilocybin in the transistors,

Increase electrict current availability (Or makes you believe that it increases).

Roch

Posted with only scientific intent.