IGNORED

Sonore ultraRendu v1.3

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, Matias said:

Sorry, I never got to answer.

I mean an Tidal and/or Spotify app running directly on the ultraRendu, controlled by cell phone (app or local website). Too much for the ultraRendu's hardware to host?

Did you miss the Spotify Connect app?

I would like a Tidal Connect app too, but I don't think it exists on any platform. Squeezeplay or Roon can do that.

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, savingslowly said:

So I got my cambridge working after a call from one of the guys at uptone which was much appreciated! Ive run into a issue now though. Ive read that you can safely power an iso regen and ultrarendu from 1 ultracap 1.2 but when I received the starquad y cable last night and plugged it in the ultra would begin to boot then after about 5 or 10 secs it would switch off at which point the ultracap light would go red and I'd be backto square 1again. I didn't have much time to play last night and not sure if i powered down the ultracap first. Any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks

What voltage did you set? Does it work when you only use the ultraRendu with the cable?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, barrows said:

As an aside, Sonore does not recommend the LPS-1 for use with our products, as it does not bring out their best performance

Has this changed in the course of time? I bought an isoregen and LPS-1 combination, admittedly from vortexbox.uk because I am located in the Netherlands but I thought you did recommend  and sell the LPS-1 at that time?