IGNORED

Class D: Turns Out it Does Suck!

1 hour ago, sandyk said:

A typical nonsense reply from you.

Your backyard isn't big enough to contain a Yagi design antenna for those wavelengths.

I see that Santa did not gift you a sense of humor recently.

I am also surprised that you think you know about my backyard.  You don't.

31 minutes ago, sandyk said:

I don't need to know about the size of your backyard.

Do the maths and you will see that at these wavelengths a Yagi is simply NOT feasible.

Really, so it is NOT FEASIBLE ANYWHERE???

That is not what you said originally.  If it is what you meant, then why did you say something else?  Or are you yet again trying to SKEW things in your favor?

By your own admission you've had people calling you out for nearly 10 years on this forum, so maybe it is time to moderate your behavior.  (Or you can recruit more people to join and vote for a safe space to spew).

ok

before your buddy's disruption, we were arguing about the physical mechanism that might possibly cause an audible effect on the speakers (namely the tweeter) from a Class D amp...

Shadders mentioned a possibility but failed to label it as just a possibility (and so endured a few pages of criticism)

there was also the PS Audio hybrid design which P McG touted as low noise but which JA found to be merely "respectable" w.r.t. noise - higher IIRC than the N-Core "straight" Class D

I have to admit to finding his argument in favor of a hybrid design attractive, but maybe not attractive enough to overcome the noise measurements

OTOH, was everything that -could- affect SQ measured?  That's why I like blinded listening tests... 

1 minute ago, sandyk said:

Yet another Freudian slip.9_9

I also note that the Yes vote has further increased to almost 15% ahead of the No vote, which means that there may soon be an enforced  vast improvement in civility in this forum from BOTH sides. Unlike you, I  welcome this.

or maybe it was a Jungian slip

with mods you might have been kicked out 10 years ago

something to think about - it would be a fine kettle of skew to find yourself in

do you want to drop your skewing?

we could continue the discussion - which I attempted to summarize above

or would you like me to quote your post showing that what you claim is not the case???

Well, how about it?  Do you feel lucky today?  Well, do ya?

29 minutes ago, barrows said:

You can purchase complete commercial NC-500 (better performance than NC-400) amplifiers for around $2K.  This is an exceptional value for a very high performance, relatively high power, amplifier.

source?

link, or brand name?