IGNORED

One box solution...when?

On April 22, 2017 at 4:58 PM, esldude said:

Your repeating history Alex.  You make the claim you could hear some aspect of difference in your system at your house.  Someone agrees to come to your place and once again you make excuses and don't meet the challenge.  It is a challenge, but then you sometimes go out of your way to indicate your confidence in your ability to meet those challenges.  Just today you wrote in the Yggy thread you have 98% confidence you could differentiate the Control DAC and the Yggy if not sent thru an ADC, and you had your system at your place.  Now you have neither the time nor desire to entertain the possibility of actually doing so. 

You made the same "bold" offer to me once if not twice.  I wasn't in a position to show up there.  Would you have carried thru then?  We'll never know.

Now I am not trying to be combative, but if you make those claims you shouldn't be surprised if someone eventually would show up to see it happen. 

I agree.  I am also still quite miffed that Uptone never delivered on the measurements demonstrating Regen's superiority that both Alex and Swenson quite vocally promised for awhile right here in threads at CA.  Then, poof!  That  just evaporated into thin air.

Apparently, they hoped that would quietly go away.  But, I am starting to have real credibility issues with Uptone and its key people.

1 hour ago, Fitzcaraldo215 said:

I agree.  I am also still quite miffed that Uptone never delivered on the measurements demonstrating Regen's superiority that both Alex and Swenson quite vocally promised for awhile right here in threads at CA.  Then, poof!  That  just evaporated into thin air.

Apparently, they hoped that would quietly go away.  But, I am starting to have real credibility issues with Uptone and its key people.

OK, so don't buy anything from them.  Or Just stop buying anything that doesn't have measurements.  Less stress than getting your panties in a wad.