IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I sent $100. to Neil Young for his gizmo Prono (sp?)  crowd funding!   But I got a T-Shirt and a signed Carnegie Hall concert poster.

In retrospect, I think I got a good deal.

(I know I got a good deal when compared the scam described above)

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

Larry Ho, Founder
In 1995, Larry founded Taiwan’s top and fastest-growing internet company, Inforian Inc. Taiwan. The company started with USD$15K paid-in capital with USD$100K annual revenue in first year. In 5 years, it grew 1200% and became a USD$ 200M market valuation business. He led one of the top online music web sites, and became the exclusive music service partner of Real Networks and the podcasting service partner of Apple China in 2006. His company accumulated 6M members within 32 months. Larry is also known for his 2010 co-development projects with tech giants Intel, Asus, and Sennheiser, along with others.

Advisory Board
Ravi Shah (Google), Ali Javidan (Google, Tesla Motors), Peter Duminy (BBC, Stax, B&W)

Roseville

5701 Lonetree Blvd., Suite 114
Rocklin, CA 95765

Voicemail: (888) 842-5988
Email: [email protected]

Shenzhen
Area No.44, Tian-Hong Smart Hardware Zone, Bao-An District
Shen Zhen City, Guan Dong Province, China
Shenzhen

Room 601, Hai-Xiang Plaze, No. 1052, Nang Hai Da Dao, Nang Shang District Shen Zhen City, Guan Dong Province, China

I would hate to give a black eye to an entire nation.  Why don't we Google the Uighur people of the Xinjiang region?  

17 hours ago, Superdad said:

How is that? Light Harmonic is a USA company.  

And no one company's poor ethics can give a black-eye to an entire nation...

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Smoke.  This thread (16 pages!) indicates that we should stick with established Audio companies and stay away from crowd funded pie in the sky enterprises.   

I have nothing against startups, but I will wait until the gizmo is in production, a few reviews are written and the mantel of legitimacy shines like a golden beam from on high.

• The Computer Audiophile changed the title to LH Labs by Larry Ho. No delivery since 2014
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I hope you’re correct. Have you seen any evidence of crowdfunding swindlers being held accountable in the past?

Chris.  No one can read (without great difficulty)  your black text on red background sticky at the top of the page.  

• 10 months later...