IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread before, but I don't always get notifications. Sometimes they flash for a second on the screen and go away with no visible little green indicator, other times I don't get any indication at all. If I am actively browsing the site, then the notification pops up as normal.

Just now, as I am actively browsing, @DuckToller tested the notification system, and it worked fine... But if I had not been here I would not know he reacted to my post unless I browsed back to it.

😉

No electron left behind.

17 minutes ago, DuckToller said:

@AudioDoctor

I have to deal with the same shortcomings, I was wondering if this is a result of having multiple sessions open at once, i.e. browser on pc plus mobile devices . 

As far as I know, I only have one session open at any given time, so I don't think so, but what the heck do I know.

No electron left behind.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't know if this is something going on with my computer or not, but it started last night. I am seeing some graphical glitches alongside some weird use issues while browsing the site. I am not seeing avatars, clicking links can take a long time and the site freezes randomly.

Screenshot from 2021-02-21 14-07-20.png

Screenshot from 2021-02-21 14-07-50.png

Screenshot from 2021-02-21 14-08-05.png

No electron left behind.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 10:32 PM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Guys, I just upgraded a bunch of stuff behind the scenes. Some of it may be visible via new features, but most of it is invisible (hopefully). 

Please let me know if you run into anything that isn't working as it should be. 

Thanks for your help!

Chris, the only weirdness I saw was that I had to re-select the dark theme. Other than that, all is normal.

No electron left behind.